Saturday, May 21, 2011

What I learned

I learned what a blog is. I learned how to embed things and post. I learned so many things I think I am still processing all of it. I could use this to post educational videos and my students could comment on what they learned. Also, the gadget feature was useful. The blog allows me to share ideas with my class and my peers in education and get feedback, to make what I do better. I might be able to use this in class on a limited basis at first, maybe one post every unit, then every chapter once I continue to get comfortable with it.

1 comment:

  1. Great! Glad you are thinking of some ways to utilize this in the future with your students! I think you have some great ideas and I agree maybe start simple and on a limited basis until you feel good about it.

    ReplyDelete