Wednesday, May 11, 2011

10 picture tour

The start of my day, a welcoming sight, in a clean building.

Then I see the stairs, luckily I have on my Rockports.

My office desk where I eat lunch with my co-workers.

A spirit towel I bought and hung in my classroom to remind me of 2 of my former students who died in a car crash, they would of been seniors this year. The towel was sold as a fundraiser.

My daily reminder to start my day anew and let go the stresses of yesterday.

My wall where I hang my team pictures.

My media cart...I love it...

The weight room is where I go to melt the stress away...SERENITY NOW!!!

I coach hurdlers in track

I also coach football, what a great field.

3 comments:

  1. I really like your Rockports. That is a nice field, I can't wait to work on it again in a few months. Starting to get the itch again!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally with ya on the weight room. I use my lunch hour to get away from everyone and everything. Makes the day go by a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your tour! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete